Monday 7 October 2013

Red inside and out

After receiving a red aluminium 'bumper' case for my note 2, which I bought in a desperate attempt to alter its dreaded and glossy plastic exterior, I spent a good day or two customising the launcher to match it.

As I'm running a (Touchwiz-based) Android 4.3 ROM, a leaked build (MI6) for the upcoming Samsung release, there's a limit to how much it can be customised. Thanks to Wanam and his Xposed Framework addition, Wanam Xposed, I was able to modify all the aspects of finalising a fully-coloured theme.

Dark shot with the contours of the aluminium frame
Wallpaper is a modified version of an image taken from the Xperia Z-series devices.

Quick settings 4.3

Home screen with LMT launcher on the right. Apex launcher and simple icon text.

No comments:

Post a Comment